Tuesday 18 January 2011

curating the blog task - reshuffling the labels

As part of the task of curating the blog, I decided that my main issue with my blog is the fact that my labels are too messy, maybe not reflecting details of the content. I started the task of renaming the labels, I had doubles like narrative and narrative styles that have been merged now, autobiography and autobiographical compositing (a term that reflects more what I am trying all through this project and that has only become clearer with the research paper), silly redundancy like practitioners and inspiring practices has been now fixed, and I am trying to figure out the rest. I think one of the most painful jobs for me is labeling and categorizing, I see myself much more fluent uploading posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment