Friday 18 September 2009

All is happening in my brain

I was reflecting on my actual project proposal and I realized that the missing bit is the technical aspect. I think I have a skeleton, the narrative story; I should research more the ways of visualizing the project. What is it that I want to do with my project? How do I want to diffuse the events of my story? Vjing? (it sounds appealing to me, and may suit the non-linearity that I wish to create) or stills? stills distilled? (I actually like how this last one sounds) digitally manipulated moving image?
In all cases, I have come to terms with myself that I should take a deep breath and plunge into one big subject for the full length of this course. I never had a chance before to work on a project for a period exceeding three to six months. I have adapted myself in my way of working to a fast pace that could definitely be re-questioned. I will consider exploring more, reading instead of skimming through and use a wider variety of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment