Today, another friend (tamara), looked at all the clips so far, and she had some interesting comments.
- She liked the indoor/outdoor work.
- Found the paper in the background too graphical.
- Suggested to have the pony layered in front of the city.
- Found the edge of the indoor bed side counter too blurred. (maybe I should feather the edge?)
- Again, she would like the button to rotate.
- Problem with the scribbles (the red one and the grass bit), found them flimsy. (maybe I should try these more thick)
GEFINOR or MARBLE CLIP:
- She also wondered why the marble is not rolling.
HAND AND HEART CLIP:
I told her that there will be an extension between the body and the head so the head doesn't get suspended in the air, she suggested that it doesn't have to be a neck, could be another element that could work with the building.
- Later on, if this element doesn't work with the flower, I could remove the flower.
SLIDE FLOWER CLIP:
- She suggested to repeat either the flower color or any other element (maybe the heart from the hand and heart clip) in the pot on the side, it might create some sort of interesting visual.
- The top of the blue and white closet might be annoying, either extend the blue or do something else with the top part.
- When I reappear in the building, it's good to see me in more than one location.
WHITE HEELS CLIP:
- Work on the scribbles, how they disappear, maybe when they disappear, turn the lights on?
- The chandelier should disappear sooner around the middle.
- Maybe the chandelier at the end should be bigger and cropped?
- the white heels could just peak in and out, no need to have it go all the way down.
A General comment:
- I should watch the film: "Father and Son" by Alexander Sokurov